By Abby Jimenez
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 19, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
After a wild bet, gourmet grilled-cheese sandwich, and cuddle with a baby goat, Alexis Montgomery has had her world turned upside down. The cause: Daniel Grant, a ridiculously hot carpenter who’s ten years younger than her and as casual as they come—the complete opposite of sophisticated city-girl Alexis. And yet their chemistry is undeniable.
While her ultra-wealthy parents want her to carry on the family legacy of world-renowned surgeons, Alexis doesn’t need glory or fame. She’s fine with being a “mere” ER doctor. And every minute she spends with Daniel and the tight-knit town where he lives, she’s discovering just what’s really important. Yet letting their relationship become anything more than a short-term fling would mean turning her back on her family and giving up the opportunity to help thousands of people.
Bringing Daniel into her world is impossible, and yet she can’t just give up the joy she’s found with him either. With so many differences between them, how can Alexis possibly choose between her world and his?
"Abby Jimenez’s words are like fairy dust… they sprinkled humor and warmth all over my life. Pick up Part of Your World if you’re looking for an uplifting, feel-good, romantic read—and for a beautiful reminder that we should always try to live the life that makes us the happiest." –Ali Hazelwood, New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis
- Book of the Month Club Best Book of the Year finalist
- Goodreads Choice Awards finalist
- BookPage Magazine Best Books of the Year
- Booklist Best Romances of the Year
- SheReads Romance Book of the Year Award nomination
- “Jimenez is a true talent.”—Emily Henry, New York Times bestselling author of Beach Read
- “The perfect embodiment of romantic joy… This book is an emotional experience that will tick all the boxes for passionate romance fans. A must-read.”—Kirkus, Starred Review
- A “layered, soul-stirring romance… Jimenez dexterously tackles class difference and shades her endearing side characters with as much care as her lovable leads. The result is an emotional roller coaster centered on love as a source of empowerment.”—Publishers Weekly, Starred Review
“Jimenez is an excellent storyteller, and her special blend of humor and angst is polished to perfection in Part of Your World."
—Bookpage, starred review
- This “flawlessly written contemporary romance is another perfectly calibrated synthesis of richly nuanced characters, blazing sexual chemistry, and sizzling wit deftly infused into an empowering story line …while also offering a subtle wink and nod to the enduring charm of Disney fairy tales.”—Booklist, Starred Review
- "Engaging and entertaining."—The Nerd Daily
- “Genuine laugh-out-loud moments.”—USA Today
- "Delectable."—Washington Post
- “An absolute treat!”—Natasha is a Book Junkie
- On Sale
- Apr 19, 2022
- Page Count
- 400 pages