Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Nuts: Bedtime at the Nut House
By Eric Litwin
Illustrated by Scott Magoon
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $18.99 $24.99 CAD
- ebook (Digital original) $10.99 $13.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around July 29, 2014. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
It's bedtime at the Nut House, but little Wally and Hazel Nut aren't ready to go to sleep. "We're Nuts! We're Nuts! We're Nuts!" Why go to bed when you could be singing and howling at the moon? But Mama Nut insists… "All little Nuts need to go up to bed!" Who will win this bedtime tug-of-war? Readers can listen to and/or download Litwin's bluesy spoken-sung performance of the book and additional songs at http://www.TheNutFamily.com.
Don't miss the other hilarious read-along, sing-along books about the Nut Family!
Sing and Dance in Your Polka-Dot Pants
The Nuts Keep Rolling!
- "[A] perfect storytime read... children will ask for it again and again." —School Library Journal
- "Magoon's (Spoon) digital illustrations create a boisterous world for the Nut family to inhabit (their home features a ball pit and an observatory... Pete the Cat author Litwin leans heavily on nut related puns (while Wally and Hazel pretend to be astronauts, an off-stage voice announces, "Houston, we have a praline!" as Hazel plants a flag for the "Unutted States")... as it makes its way to a reassuring bedtime conclusion."—Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Jul 29, 2014
- Page Count
- 32 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers