By Emily March
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 9, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Widowed young, Genevieve Prentice dedicated her life to raising her four children. Now that they’re all grown and scattered to the wind, Genevieve is ready for a change. In a flash of inspiration, she puts her home on the market and heads to Lake in the Clouds, Colorado, to renovate a rustic waterfront lodge with her sister. But just as they begin, Genevieve gets a surprising visitor—her eldest son.
Jake Prentice built a career out of being dependable, one that left him perennially stressed and overworked. Finally heeding his mother’s words of wisdom, he’s quit his job and is ready to find out what truly makes him happy. And now, as he stands surrounded by open sky and fresh, pine-scented air, he’s got no regrets . . . until former colleague Tess Crenshaw appears at the lake, forcing him to reassess what—and who—he really wants.
- “The power of love and family shine through this heartwarming and relatable story of old wounds and new beginnings.”—Debbie Mason, USA Today bestselling author
- "Feel-good fiction at its finest."—Susan Wiggs, New York Times bestselling author
- "A brilliant writer you'll love."—Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author
- "Emily March's stories are heart-wrenching and soul-satisfying."—Lisa Kleypas, New York Times bestselling author
- "With passion, romance, and revealing moments that will touch your heart, Emily March takes readers on a journey where mistakes are redeemed and a more beautiful future is forged—one miracle at a time."—USA Today on the Eternal Springs series
- On Sale
- May 9, 2023
- Page Count
- 384 pages