Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
A Perfect Pairing
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $16.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
Also available from:
Natasha Baldwin loves her life. As top realtor in her hometown of Firefly Lake, she has a good job and even better friends. Really, Tasha has only two regrets: never pursuing her dream career…and how things ended with Antonio Hayes years ago. So when an opportunity arises to show off her passion for interior design, Tasha’s excited—and a little nervous. But with the support of her girlfriends at their biweekly supper club, she’s eager to dive in…until she discovers that Antonio is her new project partner.
Teaming up with her ex is less than ideal, but with all eyes in town on her new project, Tasha knows now is not the time to let her messy past with Antonio impact her future. Yet working with Antonio immediately sparks bittersweet memories…and the same undeniable, irresistible chemistry even after all their years apart. Then, just as Natasha realizes that the life and love she’s waited for are within reach, her big break comes around, and she must decide what she truly wants…
- “Lister displays a knack for seamlessly weaving evocative descriptions of culinary delights with equally vivid portraits of engaging characters.”—Kirkus, on Table for Two
- "Lister enchants with a tale of two city slickers who find love in a small town."—Publishers Weekly, on Table for Two
- “Sizzling chemistry, sparkling banter, and plenty of charm.”—The Romance Dish, on Table for Two
- "A TABLE FOR TWO is the perfect blend of heart, small town charm, and a heartfelt romance you won’t soon forget!"—Annie Rains, USA Today Bestselling author
- “A Table for Two was everything and more that my romantic heart needed. Intriguing characters, hilarious scenarios, deliciously addictive make-you-blush moments. No one can write a sensually intoxicating romance, layered with love, trust, and emotion like Sheryl Lister."—Sherelle Green, USA Today Bestselling Author
- "A Table for Two packs a punch in this delicious tale of two people destined to fall in love forever. Sheryl Lister wraps heartwarming, steamy, and funny into an irresistible treat for readers to devour. Loved it!"—Elle Wright, Award-winning author of The Way You Tempt Me
- "Definitely will be looking for more from this new to me author!"—Harlequin Junkie
- On Sale
- Aug 8, 2023
- Page Count
- 336 pages