Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Cottage on Glass Lake
By Amy Pine
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $16.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
Also available from:
Dr. Becca Weiland had the perfect life—or so she thought, until she learned her husband cheated on her after a decade of marriage. With divorce papers signed, Becca throws her trademark caution to the wind and agrees to an impromptu monthlong vacation at a beach house with Sadie, a woman she's known all her life but really doesn't know at all.
Free-spirit Sadie Bloom is Becca’s opposite in every way, living in the moment and wasting zero energy on what comes next. But the pastry chef’s nothing-bothers-me exterior hides a fear she’s not ready to face—one that may jeopardize a future she never realized she wanted.
At first, Sadie’s go-big-or-go-home style bumps up against Becca’s perfectionism, but soon they’re bonding over too much Schnapps, a leaky roof, a bikini wax gone awry, and awkward meet-cutes with two of the hottest men in town. Best of all, in getting to know each other, they’ve gotten to know themselves, and together they find the courage to discover what it really means to live.
- “As both generations navigate complicated matters of the heart, the wonderfully flawed heroines come to realize that change is possible at any age if they just let go of fear. The result is sure to win over readers.”—Publishers Weekly on The Bloom Girls
- "Pine delivers a tender, fun, engaging story that insightfully depicts turning points of unexpected romance and how deciphering what one truly wants out of life can be challenging at any age."—Shelf Awareness on The Bloom Girls
- “Compelling drama wrapped up in Jewish family dynamics, and it’s a delightful read.”—Alma on The Bloom Girls
- "A fabulous storyteller who will keep you turning pages and wishing for just one more chapter at the end."—Carolyn Brown, New York Times bestselling author, on Second Chance Cowboy
- "Cross my heart, this sexy, sweet romance gives a cowboy-at-heart lawyer a second chance at first love and readers a fantastic ride."—Jennifer Ryan, New York Times bestselling author, on Second Chance Cowboy
- "Both new and returning readers will be pleased."—Publishers Weekly on Make Mine a Cowboy
- "A sweet...love story."—Publishers Weekly on My One and Only Cowboy
- "Sweet and engrossing."—Publishers Weekly on Tough Luck Cowboy
- "Light and witty."—Library Journal on Saved by the Cowboy
- On Sale
- Jun 27, 2023
- Page Count
- 336 pages