Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 4, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Christopher Kimball's James Beard, IACP, and Emmy Award-winning Milk Street TV show and cookbooks give home cooks a simpler, bolder, healthier way to eat and cook.
Now featuring over 500 tried-and-true recipes, including every recipe from every episode of the TV show, this book is the ultimate guide to high-quality, low effort cooking and the perfect kitchen companion for cooks of all skill levels. Every recipe is paired with a photograph.
At Milk Street, there are no long lists of hard-to-find ingredients, strange cookware, or all day methods. Instead, every recipe has been adapted and tested for home cooks like you. You'll find simple recipes that deliver big flavors and textures fast, such as:
- Colima-Style Shredded Braised Pork
- Lebanese Baked Kafta with Potatoes and Tomatoes
- Braised Beef with Dried Figs and Quick-Pickled Cabbage
- Japanese-Style Chicken and Vegetable Curry
- Turkish Flatbreads
- Banana Custard Pie with Caramelized Sugar
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Cream Cheese-Caramel Frosting
- Italian Flourless Chocolate Torta
Organized by type of dish–from salads, soups, grains, and vegetable sides to simple dinners and extraordinary desserts–this book is an indispensable reference that will introduce you to extraordinary new flavors and ingenious techniques.
- On Sale
- Oct 4, 2022
- Page Count
- 704 pages