Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $25.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
We Are the Evidence is the first comprehensive resource for survivors of sexual assault. Written with conviction and compassion by Cheyenne Wilson, a registered nurse and survivor of sexual assault, this handbook contains everything victims and advocates need to know to navigate the tumultuous times that follow an assault. Within, there's advice for:
- The appropriate steps to take immediately after an assault
- Disclosing your assault how and when you choose
- How to pursue justice and navigate the legal system
- Beginning the healing process and reclaiming your power
Throughout, you'll find exercises, opportunities to rest, and invaluable guidance from experts like attorneys, detectives and therapists. Voices from other sexual assault survivors also lend their support.
Meant to be easily accessible, everything is organized for you to go right to the topic you most need guidance for, no matter where you are on your healing journey. You deserve to be heard, believed, and supported.
- On Sale
- Jun 11, 2024
- Page Count
- 304 pages