Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Easy Make-Ahead Meals for Healthy Living
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $30.00 $38.00 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 18, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Healthy doesn't have to be hard! Unlock the simplicity of veggie-forward cooking with bonus tips for planning and prepping your way to healthy, delicious eats for every meal.Plant-focused meal prep means a fridge stocked with healthy snacks ready to grab on your way out of the door; it means having an easy answer every time the question “what’s for dinner” pops into your head; and it means saving time and money while you enjoy flavorful, nutritious meals that come together in minutes. Brittany Mullins has perfected the art of flavor-filled, holistic cooking for the whole family while tacking a busy to-do list and a hectic schedule: now, Mostly Veggies brings you the same tools and tricks Brittany herself uses every day.
Mostly Veggies focuses on wholesome ingredients and prioritizes fruits and vegetables, whole grains and plant-based proteins as the foundation of healthy, filling recipes that everyone in your family will love. Here you’ll find:
* Customizable Overnight Oats and Chia Puddings for grab and go breakfasts
* Red Velvet Cake Batter Protein Smoothie for busy mornings
* Big batch Butternut Squash Enchiladas to freeze and reheat all week
* A veggie-loaded Cobb Salad with Coconut Bacon
* Easy snacks from Pizza Trail Mix to Pecan Cookie Butter
* English Muffin Pizzas that even the kiddos will love
* And so much more!
With four weekly meal plans laid out for you based around maximizing fresh produce for each season, as well as the guidelines to create your own meal plans based off of the recipes found here, Mostly Veggies is your key to eating healthy all week long no matter how many things you have on your plate.
- "Lively introductions and well-styled photographs invite readers to explore, from trying a 'game-changing' way of cooking spaghetti squash to subbing jackfruit for pulled pork...Busy home chefs looking to expand their vegetarian repertoire and streamline effort will find much to inspire them."—Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Apr 18, 2023
- Page Count
- 272 pages