Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $35.00 $44.00 CAD
- ebook $16.99 $20.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 11, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Billie Eilish is a phenomenon. With distinctive visual flare and darkly poignant lyrics that are unparalleled among music icons of the 21st century, Billie is a musician who stands out from the crowd. Between her record-shattering award-winning music and her uncompromising and unapologetic attitude, it's no surprise that her fanbase continues to grow by millions month after month. She is that rare combination of wildly popular and highly respected for her prodigious talent, a once in a generation superstar.
Now in this stunning visual narrative journey through her life, she is ready to share more with her devoted audience for the first time, including hundreds of never-before-seen photos. This gorgeous book will capture the essence of Billie inside and out, offering readers personal glimpses into her childhood, her life on tour, and more. A must-have for any fan.
- "Fans her own age will especially love Billie Eilish, a sumptuous book of photographs chronicling her life and career from infancy to the present."—The Washington Post
- "In her eponymous first book, Eilish lets fans into her life like never before."—USA Today
- "Eilish’s narration is unpretentious...Part of what makes Eilish so charming is her apparent nonchalance."—Los Angeles Times
- "The singer dug deep into her family’s photo archive for Billie Eilish...She’s a visually-driven person, so it makes sense that having a large archive of pictures and home movies documenting her life is very dear to her."—Rolling Stone
- "Even Eilish skeptics will find her massive collection of old photos worth flipping through—if only to challenge their mindsets...Flipping through the pages is like watching a beloved teen pop star grow up before your eyes, an evolution that is particularly fascinating when it’s that of Billie Eilish."—Slate
- "For the person who spends too much time scrolling through Insta…Flip through these pics instead....[Billie Eilish has] never-before-seen snaps and gives her fans a real look at life on the road, her childhood, and some of her biggest career highs. It also makes for a great gift for any Gen Z friends in your life. Double tap."—TheSkimm
- On Sale
- May 11, 2021
- Page Count
- 336 pages
- Grand Central Publishing