By Ryan Serhant
Formats and Prices
Bestselling author and real estate, television, and media icon Ryan Serhant shares his proven, three-step strategy to build your brand from scratch
Brand is everything. Whether you’re a real estate broker, a hair stylist, or a freelance contractor, your end goal is the same: get leads and generate new business. You want people to think of you the split second they consider looking for a new apartment, getting highlights, or finally redoing that guest bathroom. And while building a brand from scratch sounds daunting, the authentic you is already a brand—you just might not know it yet.
Brand It Like Serhant brings readers through Ryan’s three-step strategy that transformed SERHANT. from that-broker-above-Burger Heaven into the most followed real estate brand in the world. In Phase One, you’ll discover your core identity, from your written brand statement to fonts, colors, posing for photos, and more. In Phase Two, you’ll learn how to deliver consistent content—realistically, by understanding social platforms and making the right choices for your work. And in Phase Three, you’ll shout it from the mountaintops: share your accolades, leverage growth, and achieve your full potential.
Weaving interviews with household names like Gary Vaynerchuk, Rebecca Minkoff, and Mark Manson, custom worksheets to get organized, and a case study of one person’s progress through each chapter, Brand It Like Serhant is textbook, classroom, and teacher rolled into one. Start to finish, Ryan’s actionable guide empowers you to build an authentic, enduring brand by becoming known for what you want to be known for—and skyrocket your career.
- Praise for BIG MONEY ENERGY
- A Porchlight Books' Business Bestseller (January 2021)
“Big Money Energy is like a mentor for anyone with a big dream they want to make a reality! Ryan Serhant guides readers to find their confidence, overcome self-doubt, and exceed their own expectations.”
—Barbara Corcoran, NYT bestselling author of Shark Tales and Use What You’ve Got and Other Business Lessons I Learned from my Mom
"Serhant shows us it's not enough to just have goals, but to chase our dreams with a verve and joyous energy. Highly practical and infectiously fun."
—Mark Manson, NYT bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck and Everything is F*cked
“This book isn’t just about changing your energy—it’s about taking control of your life. Big Money Energy provides an actionable blueprint that readers can use to create positive change now.”
—Mel Robbins, international bestselling author of The 5 Second Rule
- “Big Money Energy is the ultimate primer for success. Ryan Serhant shows readers how to exude positive energy, own a room and make their biggest dreams a reality.”—Daymond John, NYT bestselling author of The Power of Broke and Powershift
“In Big Money Energy, Ryan Serhant shows readers that when positive energy is mixed with self-confidence and topped off with a heavy dose of hustle. . . anything can be achieved.”
—Sophia Amoruso, NYT bestselling author of #GIRLBOSS
- "Inspiring."—Justin Klinger
- "In his new book, Big Money Energy: How to Rule at Work, Dominate at Life, and Make Millions...[Serhant] gives his best advice for anyone who'd like to follow in his footsteps."—PEOPLE.com
- Praise for SELL IT LIKE SERHANT
"Selling-your product, your service, even yourself-has changed more in the past 10 years than in the previous 100. That's why you need this book. Drawing on his incredible success selling real estate in one of the world's most pressure-cooker markets, Ryan Serhant offers smart, practical, modern guidance for getting, keeping, and serving customers and clients. Whatever you do for a living, you'll do it better if you learn to sell like Serhant."
—Daniel Pink, New York Times bestselling author of When and To Sell is Human
"Ryan Serhant is the authority on all things selling. If you want to sell more than anyone else, read this now."
—Gary Vaynerchuk, New York Times bestselling author of Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence ? and How You Can, Too
"Sell It Like Serhant is the only sales book you'll ever need. Ryan Serhant distills the secrets to achieving long term sales success for making more money and gaining freedom in your life. Ryan's sales methodology and techniques can benefit anyone regardless of industry, profession, and income level. Whether you're just starting out, or looking to up your game, this is the book for you."
—Dan Schawbel, New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Promote Yourself and Back to Human
"Whether you're in real estate or an author, you have to know how to sell yourself and your work. Because if you don't, you can't eat. This book from one of America's hardest hustling salesmen is a crash course into becoming great at it."
—Ryan Holiday, bestselling author of The Obstacle Is the Way and Ego Is the Enemy
- "Sales are the foundation of any company, and this must-read book shows you how to master it. Ryan's journey as he sharpened his own sales skills is truly inspiring and something every salesperson or entrepreneur needs to learn from."—Daymond John, star of ABC's Shark Tank and New York Times bestselling author of Rise and Grind
- "This book isn't just about sales, it's about self-improvement overall. If you're looking to maximize your potential, you should read Ryan's book."—Lewis Howes, New York Times bestselling author of The School of Greatness
- "You want a big life on your own terms, and Sell It Like Serhant provides excellent advice that will help you boost your confidence, expand your network and sell yourself or your ideas to absolutely anyone."—Ann Shoket, former Editor-in-Chief at Seventeen Magazine and author of The Big Life
- "Ryan is not only charming and hilarious, he could sell milk to a cow. This book is going to be very helpful and humorous to a lot of people looking to up their business game."—Andy Cohen, host of Watch What Happens Live... and New York Times bestselling author of Superficial
"Sell It Like Serhant cuts to the heart of what it takes to build a great sales career - passion, curiosity, and being willing to do almost anything."
—Larry King, host of Larry King Now and New York Times bestselling author of My Remarkable Journey
- "Full of smart tricks and tips to make a seller out of you."—PEOPLE.com
- "[A] go-to sales Playbook for effective Sales strategies and processes that actually work in the corporate world."—Medium
- On Sale
- Jan 23, 2024
- Page Count
- 320 pages
- Hachette Go