80/20 Triathlon

80/20 Triathlon

Discover the Breakthrough Elite-Training Formula For Ultimate Fitness and Performance at All Levels

A breakthrough program for triathletes at all levels–showing how to train at low intensity to maximize performance–from a popular fitness author and elite coach

Recent research has proven that triathletes and other endurance athletes experience the greatest improvements in performance and fitness when they do 80 percent of their training at low intensity and the remaining 20 percent at moderate to high intensity. But the vast majority of recreational triathletes are caught in the so-called “moderate-intensity rut,” spending almost half of their training time too hard–harder than the pros. Training harder isn’t smarter; it results in low-grade chronic fatigue that prevents them from getting the best results.

In 80/20 Triathlon, Fitzgerald and Warden lay out the real-world and scientific evidence, offering concrete tips, strategies, and complete training plans to help athletes implement the 80/20 Rule of intensity balance. Benefits include reduced fatigue and injury risk, improved fitness, increased motivation, and better race results.
Read More

Genre: Nonfiction / Sports & Recreation / Triathlon

On Sale: September 18th 2018

Price: $11.99

Page Count: 288

ISBN-13: 9780738234694

What's Inside

Read More Read Less