Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook
Over 120 Delicious Low-Carb Recipes that Cook Themselves
With Kimberly Mayone
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $15.99 $20.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around February 13, 2004. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Low-carb cooking has never been this easy, or tasted this delicious! The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook shares how to make nutritious low-carb meals that the whole family will enjoy, with very little effort or attention. Nutritionist Kitty Broihier and chef Kimberly Mayone offer over 120 delectable low-carb recipes that cover everything from breakfast to dessert, family meals to potlucks, comfort food favorites to international cuisine. You’ll also find:
- Easy-prep entrees using five ingredients or less
- Instructions to convert your favorite low-carb recipes for the slow cooker
- Delicious side dishes to round out slow-cooked meals
- Cooking tips, serving suggestions, and tasty substitutions
Whether you have diabetes, are trying to lose weight, or are just looking to eat healthier, The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook is guaranteed to put the fun back into cooking and make life a whole lot easier.
- True to its title, offering recipes that can be effortlessly made day after day and are consistent with a low-carb lifestyle. Although there is no doubt this is a cookbook, the surprising amount of useful information it provides for readers who have limited knowledge about how to use a slow cooker and low-carb eating enhances its appeal. This cookbook provides simple and creative ways to prepare a wide variety of food and should be a welcome addition to the cookbook collection of any novice or even more experienced chef.—Curled Up with a Good Book
- On Sale
- Feb 13, 2004
- Page Count
- 240 pages
- Da Capo Lifelong Books