Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Working With You is Killing Me
Freeing Yourself from Emotional Traps at Work
By Kathi Elster
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $16.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Abridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 14, 2007. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The toughest part of any job is dealing with the people around you. Scratch the surface of any company and uncover a hotbed of emotions—people feeling anxious about performance, angry at co-workers, and misunderstood by management. Now, in WORKING WITH YOU IS KILLING ME, readers learn how to “unhook” from these emotional pitfalls and gain valuable strategies for confronting workplace conflicts in a healthy, productive way. They’ll discover how to:
- Manage an ill-tempered boss before he or she explodes
- Defend themselves against idea-pilfering rivals before they steal all the credit
- Detach from those annoying co-workers whose irritating habits ruin the day
- And much, much more.
- On Sale
- Mar 14, 2007
- Page Count
- 256 pages
- Business Plus