Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Her Watchful Eye
The ADDICTIVE psychological thriller with a twisty mystery
By Julie Corbin
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $13.99 $15.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 20, 2018. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The GRIPPING new thriller, from the bestselling author of What Goes Around. For fans of The Girlfriend and Behind Closed Doors.
‘A heartfelt story of deception, obsession and love, both heart breaking and compulsive’ Jenny Blackhurst
Do you ever feel that prickle on the back of your neck, as though someone’s watching you?
Someone is watching Hannah.
Her name is Ruby, and her job as CCTV operative means she can follow Hannah everywhere she goes.
It’s against the law, but Ruby can’t help herself.
And there’s no harm in just watching.
Until just watching isn’t enough . . .
So the next time you get that feeling, and you think you’re alone . . . think again.
Netgalley reader reviews
‘A gripping story from the very beginning. Julie Corbin is a new author to add to my “favourite authors” list‘
‘This book is gripping from the beginning, a real page turner, gathering pace throughout. Just when you think you have it all figured out you realise you were totally on the wrong track, as the storyline takes a whole new turn’
‘I loved this book and read it in 2 days . . . A real page turner with some twists and turns along the way. Highly recommend‘
‘This book is spellbinding. Had me gripped early on, I had to know what happened‘
- Terrific . . . Meticulously researched, the plotting is imaginative, the writing tight and compelling, and there are a number of clever twists . . . Definitely five star material—G.J. Minett, author of The Hidden Legacy
- The taut plot is full of well-timed twists. A solid psychological thriller.—Independent on Sunday
- Praise for Do Me No Harm—-
- Just when you think you've got it all worked out, the story takes you by surprise - a twisty read of deceit and obsession—Sue Fortin, author of Sister, Sister
- Creeping and gripping, this pacy read will give you goosebumps!—Closer
[I] raced through the last few chapters of Her Watchful Eye . . . I just had to know how it would all end! A heartfelt story of deception, obsession and love, both heart breaking and compulsive'—Jenny Blackhurst, author of How I Lost You
- On Sale
- Nov 20, 2018
- Page Count
- 352 pages
- Mulholland Books