Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 4, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Newborn lamb Finn, raised inside the farmhouse, isn’t as big and strong as the other animals on the farm. He can’t help but be frightened as he ventures outside and encounters unfamiliar sights, sounds, and creatures. With the help of Farmer John and his animal friends, Little Finn learns to be brave and mighty.
This charming story by John and Jennifer Churchman, featuring real animals on their bustling Vermont farm (including Sweet Pea from The SheepOver!), celebrates the magic of friendship and finding the courage within.
- "John Churchman's photo-collages bring the seasons to life through textured layers of frost, raindrops, and leaves. Children who share Finn's timid tendencies should be encouraged by the strides he makes during his first year."—Publishers Weekly
- Praise for The SheepOver:
- "The Churchmans capture something that feels like a modern-day fairy tale."—Publishers Weekly
- "I'd never met John, or heard of his farm, but when he brought in this book for us to consider selling, it was hard not to jump over the counter and pump his hand in congratulations.... This is a book that sells itself the minute you put it into a customer's hands."—Elizabeth Bluemle, Publishers Weekly Shelftalker blog
- On Sale
- Oct 4, 2016
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers