Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Sundays at Tiffany's
By Gabrielle Charbonnet
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $6.99 $8.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $31.00 $39.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Mass Market $7.99 $10.49 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around January 6, 2009. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The successful but lonely daughter of a powerful New York theater icon falls for her childhood imaginary friend in this touching love story.
As a little girl, Jane has no one. Her mother, a powerful Broadway producer, makes time for her only once a week, for their Sunday trip to admire jewelry at Tiffany’s. Jane has only one friend: a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael. He’s perfect. But only she can see him.
Years later, Jane is in her thirties and just as alone as ever. Then she meets Michael again-as handsome, smart and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they’ve really been reunited.
Sunday at Tiffany’s is a love story with an irresistible twist, a novel about the child inside all of us and the boundary-crossing power of love.
- "What do women want? At this point in his career Mr. Patterson probably has a better answer than Freud did."—Janet Maslin, New York Times
- "Entertaining . . . Readers looking for a romantic escape will enjoy [this book]."—Midwest Book Review
- "A love story with an irresistible twist."—Woodstock Sentinel-Review (Canada)
- On Sale
- Jan 6, 2009
- Page Count
- 336 pages
- Grand Central Publishing