Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Also published as ALEX CROSS
Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $10.00 $13.00 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook (Spanish, Digital original) $5.99 $7.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $30.00 $38.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Audiobook Download (Abridged) $18.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download
- Trade Paperback (Media Tie-In) $16.99 $22.99 CAD
- Mass Market (Spanish) $8.99
- Audiobook CD (Abridged) $14.98 $16.98 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Unabridged) $39.98 $51.98 CAD
- Audiobook CD $17.98 $19.98 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 1, 2007. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Alex Cross faces the most cunning, psychotic killer of his career in the blockbuster James Patterson novel that inspired a major motion picture.
Alex Cross was a rising star in the Washington, D. C. Police Department when an unknown shooter gunned down his wife in front of him. Alex’s need for vengeance was placed on hold as he faced another huge challenge: raising his children without their mother.
Years later, Alex is making a bold move in his life. He has left the FBI and set up practice as a psychologist once again. His life with Nana Mama, Damon, Jannie, and little Alex finally feels like it’s in order. He even has a chance at a new love.
Then Cross’s former partner, John Sampson, calls in a favor. Now Cross must go on the hunt for the most cunning, psychotic killer he has ever faced. . . and it pushes him dangerously close to the breaking point.
- On Sale
- Oct 1, 2007
- Page Count
- 416 pages
- Grand Central Publishing