Illustrated by Amber Ren
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around February 15, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
X + Y are dreaming of baking infinite pie. But they don’t know if infinite pie is real. With the help of quirky and uber-smart Aunt Z, and a whole lot of flour and butter, X and Y will learn that by using math they can bake their way to success!
This charming and tasty story from mathematician and author of How to Bake Pi, Eugenia Cheng, reassures young readers that math doesn’t have to be scary—especially when paired with pie!
Additional back matter includes: a letter from Eugenia encouraging readers not to be intimidated by math, explanations of the math concepts explored in the book, and a recipe for Banana Butterscotch Pie!
- *"This seemingly simple picture book is just the thing to whet appetites and spice up STEAM collections."—Booklist, starred
"A charming—and appetizing—bit of didacticism."—Kirkus Reviews
- "Purchase where there is a need for more math resources that will address the needs of both primary and middle grade students."—School Library Journal
- On Sale
- Feb 15, 2022
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers