Foreword by Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
By Vani Hari
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 8, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Did you know that your fast food fries contain a chemical used in Silly Putty? Or that a juicy peach sprayed heavily with pesticides could be triggering your body to store fat? When we go to the supermarket, we trust that all our groceries are safe to eat. But much of what we're putting into our bodies is either tainted with chemicals or processed in a way that makes us gain weight, feel sick, and age before our time.
Luckily, Vani Hari — aka the Food Babe — has got your back. A food activist who has courageously put the heat on big food companies to disclose ingredients and remove toxic additives from their products, Hari has made it her life's mission to educate the world about how to live a clean, organic, healthy lifestyle in an overprocessed, contaminated-food world, and how to look and feel fabulous while doing it.
In The Food Babe Way, Hari invites you to follow an easy and accessible plan to rid your body of toxins, lose weight without counting calories, and restore your natural glow in just 21 days. Including anecdotes of her own transformation along with easy-to-follow shopping lists, meal plans, and mouthwatering recipes, The Food Babe Way will empower you to change your food, change your body, and change the world.
- "Read this book and you will never think about food, your health, or the world in the same way again. And we will all be better off for it."—From the foreword by Mark Hyman, MD, author of The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet
- "Vani Hari is a crusader for truth in what we eat and drink. She turns her in-depth food investigations into a practical, easy-to-follow plan that will have you feeling and looking your best in no time."—Frank Lipman, MD, author of The New Health Rules
- "Vani Hari is a fierce protector of our health and well-being and millions will benefit from her heroic deeds. It would be nearly impossible for someone not to lose weight and feel better after following these 21 habits. They are absolutely life changing and I recommend them to my patients and students of medicine."—Joel Kahn MD, FACC, clinical professor of medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, and author of The Whole Heart Solution
- "Vani Hari is a fearless leader in a new food revolution. I'm in awe of her commitment to heal the world one bite at a time. In her book, The Food Babe Way, Vani wakes us up to the truth about our food, our health and our future. I recommend this book to everyone!"—Gabrielle Bernstein, author of Miracles Now
- "[Vani Hari's] work is inspiring millions of Americans to get active and involved in pushing back against the overwhelming force of the food industry. If you want to bring transparency to our food system and improve the health and well-being of our fellow Americans then you need to join this movement."—Congressman Tim Ryan
- "Vani Hari knows how to kick some serious artifice (a good name for Big Food brand!), and the kick-ees are none too happy about it. ... Vani and her all-volunteer 'Food Babe army' have caused loads of dubious junk to be taken out of our food supply that should never have been in it to begin with. Which is why every food corporation in America is asking their crisis management teams right now: Can this woman be stopped? Good luck with that."—Ken Cook, President of the Environmental Working Group
- On Sale
- Mar 8, 2016
- Page Count
- 384 pages
- Little Brown Spark