By Devan Kline
By Morgan Kline
Formats and Prices
How would you like to create a life you love? As the Visionary and CEO of Burn Boot Camp, one of the fastest growing health franchises in the world, co-founders Devan and Morgan Kline have spent years devising the ultimate plan to answer that question. Now, they share their all their best advice in Burn, your five point plan to stop self-sabotage and break bad habits like eating junk food, drinking too much, and not exercising enough. And once and for all, you can end your depression and experience greater happiness. Burn is a book for people who struggle with their self-improvement efforts. It’s based on one powerful assertion that makes this book radically different from others in this category: When your body moves, your psychology also changes for the better. Your feelings, thoughts, motivation, and behavior (what we call “inner fitness”) improve ! Your mind goes where your body leads, not the other way around.
Devan and Morgan bring you a five-point strategic plan that will allow you to transform your life:
- Burn: Moving your body causes powerful shifts in the way you carry yourself through life. The Klines provide you with a series of unique, fun, challenging workouts/
- Nourish: Form nutritional habits that help you achieve a sustained healthy weight without deprivation and restriction, in just five small actions with over 100 ten-minute recipes.
- Focus: Break negative patterns, find your true motivation, identify internal resistance, adjust your attitude, build a plan, and create momentum to create lasting change.
- Achieve: Identify your true, overarching, guiding life goal and create actionable steps to realize it.
- Connect: Learn how to connect optimally with family, friends, and loved ones so you have a network of support and encouragement.
- On Sale
- Jun 18, 2024
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Hachette Go