Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Life with the Afterlife
13 Truths I Learned about Ghosts
By Amy Bruni
With Julie Tremaine
Read by Amy Bruni
Read by Christine Lakin
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $14.99 $18.99 CAD
- Hardcover $29.00 $37.00 CAD
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 27, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Star of Kindred Spirits and paranormal investigator Amy Bruni shares stories from her years of experiences with ghosts, organized around thirteen truths that guide her approach to the supernatural.
Amy Bruni, co-star of Kindred Spirits and one of the world's leading paranormal investigators, has learned a lot about ghosts over her years of research and first-hand experience. Now, in Life with the Afterlife, she shares the insight she has gleaned and how it has shaped her unique approach to interacting with the spirits of the dead and those who encounter them.
From her earliest supernatural encounters as a child, through her years appearing on Ghost Hunters and the creation of her company Strange Escapes, which offers paranormal excursions to some of America's most notoriously haunted destinations, and into her current work on The Travel Channel's Kindred Spirits, this book is full of astonishing and deeply moving stories of Amy's efforts to better understand the dead but not yet departed. With Amy's bright humor and fierce compassion for both those who are haunted and those who are haunting, Life with the Afterlife is an eye-opening look at what connects us as people, in life and beyond.
A USA Today Bestseller
- "You don't get more legit than Amy when it comes to ghost hunting and investigating the paranormal. Her pragmatic approach to a subject matter that is often full of hysteria is so refreshing and real. If you're wanting to read a book about how things really are when it comes to ghost hunting... this is it."—Jack Osbourne
- "A field guide to things that go bump in the night. Amy's boundless curiosity for the unknown shines through like a bright flashlight in the darkest night."—Josh Gates, Host,Expedition Unknown
- "Amy Bruni is one of the world's preeminent paranormal investigators. In her first book, Amy shares her vast knowledge about ghosts and her experience in dealing with the afterlife. Take it from me: spirits are giving this book two tremendous thumbs up."—Chip Coffey, psychic, medium, and TV personality
- "Bruni's conversational style and ghost-hunting tips that also serve as life tips (go in with an open mind, don't judge, beware of your own bias), plus the fact that she makes no attempt to win over non-believers, make this a perfect read for fans and anyone interested in the paranormal."—Booklist
- On Sale
- Oct 27, 2020
- Hachette Audio