Formats and Prices
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $8.99 $11.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $50.00 $63.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Abridged) $18.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $18.99 $23.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- Mass Market (Media Tie-In) $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Abridged) $14.98 $17.98 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Unabridged) $39.98 $49.98 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 9, 2014. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
THE LAST SONG by Nicholas Sparks
Seventeen-year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller’s life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father . . . until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in North Carolina with him. Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church.
The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story of love on many levels–first love, love between parents and children-that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that love can break our hearts . . . and heal them.
With a NOVEL LEARNING SERIES(TM) Student Guide
· Questions about the text after every few chapters check your comprehension
· Quizzes throughout help you prepare for standardized tests with SAT- and ACT-style questions using vocabulary and grammar from the book
· Sample writing prompts and essays at the end guide you through the elements of an above-average, average, and below-average essay-and explain why!
- On Sale
- Sep 9, 2014
- Page Count
- 656 pages
- Grand Central Publishing