By Mij Kelly
By Gerry Turley
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $17.99 $23.49 CAD
- ebook (Digital original) $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around December 6, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
When a polar bear leaves the safety and warmth of her cave to travel all over a frozen wonderland, she must be looking for something very important. Could it be delicious silver salmon? A view of the swirling winter sky? A bit of gold? Of course, she is in search of the most precious thing of all: her lost little cub. In this touching story, readers will instantly be enamored with the sweeping illustrations of winter landscapes, endearing polar bear characters, and the resonant message that a mother’s love matters most.
- "A feel-good love story for children about a polar bear's search through a winter wonderland for her lost cub."—The New York Times
"The crisp artwork, effective pacing and descriptive rhymes work together to form a seamless story that reflects a momma bear's determination to find what she loves most."
—The Washington Post
- "Lyrical text and gorgeous ice-hued artwork depict wilderness wonders and convey a resounding affirmation of parental love."—School Library Journal
"A gorgeous winter landscape of gleaming snow and northern lights accompanies a lyrical, reassuring text celebrating the power of a parent's love for a child."
—The Bookseller (UK)
"Beautifully illustrated [and]...charming."
- On Sale
- Dec 6, 2016
- Page Count
- 32 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers