Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Only She Came Back
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $18.99 $23.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
Also available from:
A chilling thriller about an unlikely friendship between a true-crime fan and a former high school classmate suspected of murdering her influencer boyfriend, perfect for fans of Holly Jackson and Courtney Summers.
On July 28 at 6:30 p.m., Kiri Dunmore walks out of the desert wearing her boyfriend’s sweatshirt, covered in his blood. Dazed and on the verge of unconsciousness, she tells a cashier that he’s still out there and most likely dead. The disappearance of Callum Massey, a “survival guru” with hundreds of thousands of YouTube followers, rocks the nation. And Kiri is a prime suspect.
Back in Kiri’s hometown, true-crime fanatic Sam is completely hooked on the case—especially now that she recognizes the suspect as shy Katie from high school. Although they didn’t know each other well, that doesn’t stop Sam from reaching out to befriend her old classmate.
But when Kiri starts to confide in her, Sam realizes there’s more to the story than she had imagined. Can she keep Kiri’s secrets even though revealing them could put her where she’s always longed to be—at the center of the story?
- "Intense, thrilling, and addictive—you won't be able to put this book down until all the parts slide beautifully into place. A masterful blend of character study, social critique, and mystery, this is Margot Harrison's best book yet."—Kathleen Glasgow, New York Times bestselling author of Girl in Pieces
- "A clever, twisted tale of taking lies (and influencer likes) way too far, this book has enough paranoia and red herrings to satisfy the most suspicious murderino."—Ellie Marney, author of None Shall Sleep
- On Sale
- Nov 14, 2023
- Page Count
- 320 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers