Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $25.99 CAD
- ebook $11.99 $15.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 17, 2003. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
* Is it fair to discipline my hyperactive child if he can’t help himself when he misbehaves? Choosing the right kind of discipline is essential. Often the time-honored “time-out” is not the best choice.
* The psychiatrist says the medication he’s prescribing is “safe.” How can I know if that’s true? Dr. Diller’s detailed Appendix includes little-known information on how (or if) a drug has actually been tested on children.
* Does it make good sense to use medication right away? Dr. Diller explains why this can sometimes be the best course of action.
* My pediatrician says there are drugs that will help my shy six year old be more outgoing. Is this true? Prescribing drugs for withdrawn children is a risky business. Dr. Diller explains why and offers alternatives to help ease their distress.
- On Sale
- Apr 17, 2003
- Page Count
- 256 pages
- Basic Books