Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Reverend's Wife
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $1.99 $2.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $20.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 1, 2012. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The Reverend Curtis Black faces shocking new revelations about his wife in the ninth installment of the award-winning series from New York Times bestselling author Kimberla Lawson Roby.
It's been months since Reverend Curtis learned that his wife Charlotte had affairs with two different men, and for now, he continues to be cordial and respectful to her. But he's also made it clear that once their son Matthew graduates high school, he will be filing for divorce.
Charlotte, on the other hand, continues to do everything possible to make amends in hopes of saving their marriage. Unfortunately, Curtis is ready to move on and is being propositioned by a woman who desperately wants to become the next Mrs. Curtis Black. When the situation heads down a path that is frighteningly shocking, could it be the final blow to this once blessed union?
- "Lively, action packed and full of sassy sensuality, Roby once again has created a story that grabs the reader's attention and holds it until the very end."—Las Vegas Review on LOVE, HONOR, & BETRAY
- "Love, Honor and Betray is an entertaining read and remains true to Roby's style of creatively telling a story."—The New York Amsterdam News on LOVE, HONOR, & BETRAY
- "Kimberla Lawson Roby is a true writer, a storyteller at the top of her game."—Eric Jerome Dickey on Kimberla Lawson Roby
- On Sale
- May 1, 2012
- Hachette Audio