Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Meditation, Chakras, and the Journey to the Center
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $27.00 $35.00 CAD
- ebook $13.99 $17.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
Also available from:
From the internationally best-selling author of The Heartfulness Way comes a journey to the center of our consciousness. Through Heartfulness meditation and guided chakra practices, Daaji maps a path for readers to connect to their highest self, perfect for readers of The Miracle of Mindfulness, Energy Codes, and The Power of Now.
When we think of wellbeing, we often think of our physical and mental health—tending to our bodies and minds to find peace, purpose, and connection in our lives. But as Kamlesh D. Patel (affectionately known as Daaji), spiritual leader of the Heartfulness Organization and fourth in line to the raja yoga tradition illuminates, there is a third system we too often overlook: The Spiritual Anatomy.
Made up of thirteen chakras—the centers of spiritual energy—our spiritual anatomy represents our path to elevated consciousness. As we come closer to the center of ourselves, we encounter the sustainable meaning and contentment we crave in our day-to-day lives. Best of all? You don’t need to become a monk or meditate every waking minute to undertake the journey.
A sort of atlas for consciousness, Spiritual Anatomy maps the chakras on a journey that leads us back to our hearts—the seat of life and the source of love. Along the way readers will learn:
- The role and importance of the sixteen chakras
- What blocks our chakras and how to clean them
- Meditation techniques that bring you closer to the heart’s center
- How connecting deeply with our charkas can open our hearts, minds, and souls
As grounding as it is groundbreaking, Spiritual Anatomy is a must-read for seekers, meditators, and anyone who wants to cultivate joy in their life.
- "Spiritual Anatomy is an exceptional book that blends the wisdom of yogic philosophy with practical techniques to unlock your infinite potential.”—Deepak Chopra, author of Quantum Body
- “The challenge for so many of us is how to achieve our purpose in the face of modern life. Through Spiritual Anatomy, Daaji offers us the path to take our fragmented lives and integrate them to achieve our highest potential. He reminds us also that the path to elevated consciousness is always through the heart.”—James R. Doty, M.D., Professor of Neurosurgery at Stanford University School of Medicine and bestselling author of Into the Magic Shop
- On Sale
- Oct 24, 2023
- Page Count
- 240 pages