Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around December 15, 2015. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Maxwell provides the wisdom and inspiration you need to become a better thinker and achieve your dreams by mastering the eleven types of successful thinking, including: Big-Picture Thinking — seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas; Focused Thinking — removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential; Creative Thinking — thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs; Shared Thinking — working with others to compound results; and Reflective Thinking — looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
Filled with inspiring quotes, engaging lessons, and stimulating questions, over the course of three short months you’ll make daily strides toward more effective thinking while tracking your progress in this portable volume.
- "An intriguing look at leadership with practical advice makes this book beneficial to. . .anyone who wants to develop and improve their skills."—Library Journal on Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- "Clear and inspiring, this is a great approach to leadership."—Publishers Weekly on Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- "The first time I met John Maxwell, I could tell that he and I shared the same values. He cares about people and he wants to help them. One of the best ways to do that is to teach people how to overcome failure and adversity. That ability turned my life around. If you read Sometimes You Win--Sometimes You Learn, you will learn that valuable skill. I highly recommend this book."—Ben Carson, M.D., pediatric neurosurgeon and NYT bestselling author of America the Beautiful and Gifted Hands, on Sometimes You Win--Sometimes You Learn
- "Millions of individuals--myself included--have been inspired by the words and works of John Maxwell. Now, in The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, John again shares his remarkable insights and wisdom into how each of us can reach our full potential and make a positive difference in the lives of others."—Elizabeth Dole, former U.S. Cabinet Secretary, Senator and President of the American Red Cross, on The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- "John has been a mentor and teacher for me for many years and what I love most about him is that he has pushed and helped me personally go through The 5 Levels of Leadership!"—Kevin Turner, COO, Microsoft, on The 5 Levels of Leadership
- On Sale
- Dec 15, 2015
- Page Count
- 192 pages
- Center Street