Formats and Prices
- ebook $12.99 $16.99 CAD
- Hardcover $25.00 $31.00 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around January 19, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
- Cuban dishes such as Ricky Ricardo’s Arroz con Pollo and Tropicana nightclub favorites
- Chocolate treats and other sweet delicacies inspired by Kramer’s Kandy Kitchen
- Mid-century Hollywood’s finest fare, from episodes set in the sunny film capital
- Classic dishes from season three’s “The Diner”
- “Pioneer Women” Fresh-Baked Bread (easy on the yeast!)
- Classic cocktails to toast life’s big events — plus a recipe for Vitameatavegamin, so you can spoon your way to health!
The I Love Lucy Cookbook brings to scrumptious life food featured on the show, as well as tantalizing dishes inspired by classic episodes such as “Lucy’s Italian Movie,” “Job Switching,” and “Paris at Last.” Filled with photos and illustrations, the book is also an exuberant celebration of an era and unforgettable television moments.
- On Sale
- Jan 19, 2021
- Page Count
- 192 pages
- Running Press