Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Shocking True Story of Jeffrey Epstein – The Billionaire’s Sex Scandal
By John Connolly
With Tim Malloy
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 18, 2017. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Jeffrey Epstein rose from humble origins into the New York City and Palm Beach elite. A college dropout with an instinct for numbers — and for people — Epstein amassed his wealth through a combination of access and skill. But even after he had it all, Epstein wanted more. That unceasing desire — and especially a taste for underage girls –resulted in sexual-abuse charges, to which he pleaded guilty and received a shockingly lenient sentence.
Included here are police interviews with girls who have alleged sexual abuse by Epstein, details of the investigation against him, and a new introduction with up-to-the-minute developments on the case, including Epstein’s death by suicide.
An explosive true story from the world’s most popular thriller writer, FILTHY RICH is a riveting tale of wealth, power, and the easy price of justice for America’s wealthiest citizens.
- "Behind all the noise and the numbers, we shouldn't forget that no one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent--which is what James Patterson has, in spades."—Lee Child
- Patterson's books might as well come with movie tickets as a bonus feature.—New York Times
- Patterson is in a class by himself.— Vanity Fair
- The man who can't miss.—TIME magazine
- James Patterson isthe gold standard by which all others are judged.—Steve Berry
- Patterson has mastered the art of writing page-turning bestsellers.—Chicago Sun-Times
- "It's no mystery why James Patterson is the world's most popular thriller writer: his uncanny skill in creating living, breathing characters we truly feel for and seamless, lightning-fast plots. I do this for a living, and he still manages to keep me guessing from the first to last page. Simply put: Nobody does it better."—Jeffrey Deaver
- "James Patterson is The Boss. End of."—Ian Rankin
- On Sale
- Apr 18, 2017
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Grand Central Publishing