By Greg Pizzoli
Illustrated by Greg Pizzoli
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 14, 2013. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
With bold color and beautiful sense of design, Greg Pizzoli’s picture book debut takes this familiar childhood worry and gives us a true gem in the vein of I Want My Hat Back and Not a Box.
- * "[A]n expert debut."—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- * "Children will love this hilarious book. The story has broad appeal, making it a great first purchase."—School Library Journal (starred review)
- "A juicy premise...Pizzoli legitimizes childish anxieties but also slyly exaggerates each worry to highlight the humor."—The New York Times
- "With a sharp graphic sensibility, vibrant design, and adept characterization, Pizzoli spins the simple premise into a sweet confection, ripe with broad humor."—Booklist
- "The illustrations...recall the cheerful stylings of Ed Emberely and Roger Hargreaves. Deliciously bright colors...leap from the page."—Kirkus Reviews
- "With a sharp graphic sensibility, vibrant design, and adept characterization, Pizzoli spins the simple premise into a sweet confection, ripe with broad humor."—Booklist Online
- On Sale
- May 14, 2013
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers