Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Fourth Prophecy
By Glenn Cooper
Formats and Prices
- ebook $11.99 $14.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 24, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
A beloved professor of theology and archaeology at Harvard, Cal Donovan has achieved renown – but he drops everything when he is called by his friend Pope Celestine to investigate the potential existence of a mysterious prophecy. And it soon becomes clear that another party is desperate and willing to kill for the same information.
In a race against time that will lead him from Lisbon to Rome and to London and Paris, Donovan will become the only person standing in the way of unspeakable destruction. Now his only hope for survival is to outwit, outrun, and outlast his enemies long enough to get to the truth behind the Fourth Prophecy.
“Smart and entertaining, every page is pitch perfect. A terrific story, terrifically told.”
—Steve Berry, New York Times bestselling author
- "Cooper's name on a book's cover guarantees two things: an elaborate story with plenty of twists and turns and a swift pace that carries the reader through to the end."—Booklist on The Debt
- "Cooper’s intelligent, heart-pounding homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Da Vinci Code will appeal to fans of action, thriller and conspiracy genres."—Booklist on Sign of the Cross
- "[Cooper] is no ordinary thriller writer, but one who asks big questions."—Sunday Telegraph (UK)
- "The debut of a startling new talent. Here is a story both incandescent and explosive. A seamless blend of modern-day thriller and historical mystery with an ending that left me breathless."—James Rollins, New York Times bestselling author on Library of the Dead
- On Sale
- May 24, 2022
- Page Count
- 352 pages
- Grand Central Publishing