Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around February 1, 1993. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
You think you have it rough?
Only ten days before Abraham Lincoln took the oath of office in 1861, the Confederate States of America seceded from the Union, taking all Federal agencies, forts, and arenas within their territory. To make matters worse, Lincoln, who was elected by a minority of the popular vote, was thought of by his own advisors as nothing more than a gawky second-rate country lawyer with no leadership experience.
What Lincoln did to become our most honored and revered president is history; now his wisdom and leadership philosophy can help you run your business. In Lincoln on Leadership you’ll discover why you should:
- Seize the initiative and never relinquish it.
- Wage only one war at a time.
- Avoid issuing order and instead request, imply, or make suggestions.
- Once in a while, let things slip, unbeknownst-like
- … and much much more.
- On Sale
- Feb 1, 1993
- Page Count
- 208 pages
- Grand Central Publishing