Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
What’s a Duke Got to Do With It
Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
Also available from:
In this emotional tale of acceptance and healing, a woman unlucky in life and love has a second chance at romance when she runs into a dashing Duke from her past.
The last thing Katrina Denby expected to find in her garden is the body of the man who ruined her three seasons ago. No matter that his death is a tragic accident, the rumors are enough to kill any woman’s prospects. With two scandals now hounding her, the best she can hope for is a hasty marriage of convenience—until her first love shows up in her drawing room, reminding her of all the reasons why she wanted a love match. If only he weren’t already engaged. . .
Sebastian Thorne, Duke of Ramsleigh, knows what he has to do to save the dukedom from the crushing debts and scandal his father left: marry and marry well. He’s picked the lady, too—a baron’s daughter who is pleasant, if a little boring. But seeing Katrina again makes him want to throw all those perfectly laid plans out the window. The first chance he had with her, he chose his duty over his heart. Doing so again might prove utterly impossible.
- "Readers won’t want to put this down."—Publishers Weekly
- "This fast-paced Regency romance features both a sweet love story and steamy love scenes, and a compelling cast of charismatic characters rounds out the engaging and alluring narrative."—Library Journal
- "A charming and thoughtful regency romance."—Kirkus
- “The endearing, complex characters provide a firm foundation for this emotional tale of acceptance and healing.”—Publishers Weekly on Some Dukes Have All the Luck
"With its bookish heroine, brooding hero and smoking love scenes, Some Dukes Have All the Luck is sigh-worthy fare."—BookPage on Some Dukes Have All the Luck
- "For readers who like to feel all the emotions of a story."—Library Journal on Some Dukes Have All the Luck
- On Sale
- Jul 11, 2023
- Page Count
- 368 pages