By Beth Santos
Formats and Prices
If you’ve ever wanted to travel solo, founder of global women’s travel community Wanderful, Beth Santos, is here to tell you that you’re not alone.
Travel isn’t just about how many passport stamps you have—it’s about your mindset. In Wander Woman, Santos busts myths about who can travel, empowering women to uncover the confidence they need to see the world for themselves, by themselves. and giving them the lifelong tools to challenge your preconceptions, try something new, and get out of your comfort zone—whether that’s halfway around the world or just down the street.
Readers will also learn…
- A new rubric for personal safety that pushes back on traditional ideas of what’s “safe” for women.
- How to eat alone (and not have to make awkward small talk with the waiter).
- Why a “Day Zero” will revolutionize your itinerary.
- Where to find community and a new perspective on what “counts” as solo travel
- How to travel ethically, sustainably, and in budget.
Whether you’re ready to chase your Under the Tuscan Sun fantasy, are preparing for study abroad, or just want to feel more comfortable on business trips, Wander Woman is your must-have guide to exploring the world without fear.
- On Sale
- Apr 9, 2024
- Page Count
- 272 pages