Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback (Combined volume) $12.99 $16.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 2, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Barefoot in the Sand
When a hurricane roars through Lacey Armstrong's home, she decides the rubble is a chance to finally achieve her dreams. Nothing is going to distract her from running her own hotel—not even the hot, younger architect eager to work alongside her. Both have experienced heartbreak in the past, but after meeting Lacey, Clay Walker can't imagine his life without her. Clay has until the end of the project to build Lacey's trust in their future together—one that will last forever.
Barefoot in the Rain
When scandal strikes for celebrity life coach Jocelyn Bloom, she hides in the one place no one would think to search: Barefoot Bay. But her hometown is nothing like she remembers. Her father is a shell of the man he once was, and Will Palmer, the man who broke her heart, is his caretaker. Jocelyn's return brings back old feelings for them both, but her presence also unearths the turmoil that once led to her leaving. Jocelyn has guided countless clients to happiness-but can she and Will learn to let go of their own past to find a sunny new future together?
- "Lovely, lush, and layered—this story took my breath away. Rich, believable characters, multilayered plot, gorgeous setting, and a smokin' hot romance. One of the best books I've read all year."—Kristan Higgins, New York Times bestselling author
- "St. Claire writes books that keep the reader engrossed in the story from cover to cover."—Booklist
- "Pack this one in your beach bag and get ready for nonstop fun."—Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author, on Barefoot in the Sand
- "An all-around knockout and soul-satisfying read. I loved everything about this book. . . . Roxanne St. Claire writes with warmth and heart, and the community she's built in Barefoot Bay is one I want to revisit again and again and again."—Mariah Stewart, New York Times bestselling author, on Barefoot in the Sand
- "Readers will be delighted."—Library Journal on Barefoot in the Sand
"With Roxanne St. Claire, you are guaranteed a powerful, sexy and provocative read."
—Carly Phillips, New York Times bestselling author
- On Sale
- Mar 2, 2021
- Page Count
- 832 pages