Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
I Affirm Me
The ABCs of Inspiration for Black Kids
Illustrated by Sofya Glushko
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- Board book $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $11.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 4, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
An empowering alphabet book of affirmations to inspire and remind black children of their inner power, strength, and worth.
From A is for Afro, to J is for Justice, to R is for Rally, this alphabet book offers affirmations featuring Black children and role models to help children nurture and embrace their authentic selves and to enjoy the magic of childhood.
- "From Afros to Zen, this book serves messages of radical Black love and healing. Determined, joyous, and necessary."—Kirkus Reviews
- "This is an inspiring picture book to use with children in the early grades who may have questions about current issues regarding self-concept, appearance, and social action."—Booklist
- "I have been going through this with my son one page a day because there is so much to unpack on one page in the words and in the illustrations. They affirm and uplift Black people in such a beautiful way. I love it so much."—Naomi O'Brien, @readlikearockstar
- "An uplifting homage to Black potential, resilience, and achievement."—Publisher's Weekly
- On Sale
- May 4, 2021
- Page Count
- 56 pages
- Running Press Kids