Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Sea Glass Summer
Formats and Prices
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 28, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
A moving, uplifting novel about motherhood, starting over, and an unexpected summer romance…
Kit Blakemore is ready to live again. After her husband died while serving in the military, she was in a haze of grief. Now she wants to reclaim her former self—finish her degree and find a better career to provide for their sweet little boy, Oliver. To do that, she’ll need to sell her late husband’s dilapidated Victorian in Seashell Harbor. But first, Kit intends to give Ollie the kind of unforgettable seaside summer she had growing up, making lifelong memories and friendships.
Of course, nothing goes exactly as she planned. Ollie is struggling with his confidence, and frankly, so is Kit. But everything changes when her husband’s best friend, Alex de la Cruz, returns to town, offering to help her renovate. She doesn’t expect Alex to temporarily move in…or for him to bond with Ollie…or for her numb heart to begin thawing. Slowly he’s helping Kit and Ollie heal, and it scares her to death.
Kit swore she wouldn’t leave herself open to the pain of loss again. But if she’s going to teach her son to be brave and move forward, Kit must first face her own fears.
- "Soul-stirring... A sweet, sensitive charmer."—Publishers Weekly
- "Liasson writes with humor and heart."—Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author
- "Step into the delightful world Miranda Liasson has crafted in her Angel Falls series, a fictional small town bursting with warmth, romance, and nosy neighbors."—Entertainment Weekly
- "A sweet, homespun romance that tugs at the heartstrings in all the right ways."—Entertainment Weekly on The Way You Love Me
- "Liasson's work here is among the best of its kind."—Akron Beacon Journal on The Way You Love Me
- "Ably tugs at the heartstrings with this poignant contemporary."—Publishers Weekly on Then There Was You
- "Emotional, heartwarming romance you can't put down."—Lori Wilde, New York Times bestselling author, on Then There Was You
- "Liasson will make you laugh and melt your heart in this can't miss read."—Marina Adair, international bestselling author, on Then There Was You
- “Liasson aims straight for the heart in this book and does not miss.”—The Romance Dish
- On Sale
- Jun 28, 2022
- Page Count
- 368 pages