Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 29, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Everyone feels depressed sometimes. But a sustained lack of energy, a pro-found inability to enjoy life, or an overwhelming sadness that can render unbearable pain may be symptoms of something more. If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you may be one of 300 million people worldwide who have depression. While we often think of pharmaceutical treatments as the best way to treat depression, the truth is that for many people they either don’t work or lose their efficacy after a time. But there is hope in the form of three groundbreaking therapies: ketamine, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). In Brain Reboot, you’ll learn:
- How to get an accurate diagnosis
- How to determine what treatment(s) are best for you
- The efficacy of ketamine, TMS, and ECT
- A clear summary of benefits and potential side effects
- Step-by-step information for each treatment and FAQs
- Tips for supplementing your recovery with exercise, nutrition, and sleep
- Treatments on the horizon
Dr. Michael Henry’s life mission is to help anyone suffering with treatment-resistant depression; in Brain Reboot he provides everything you need to know about using ketamine, TMS, and ECT to regain your self and your life.
- On Sale
- Nov 29, 2022
- Page Count
- 272 pages
- Hachette Go