Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Moon Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona
Desert Getaways, Local Flavors, Outdoor Recreation
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback (Revised) $19.99 $24.99 CAD
- ebook (Revised) $14.99 $19.99 CAD
Also available from:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries like a luxurious desert getaway, a family road trip, and the 4-day best of the Valley of the Sun
- Unique experiences and can't-miss sights: Explore the local art scene, from Indigenous exhibits to contemporary galleries, and taste the best Sonoran-style cuisine this side of the Mexican border. Luxuriate in five-star resorts, world-class spas, and gourmet restaurants. Go stargazing in Sedona or bar-hopping in Scottsdale. Hike water-carved canyons and climb mountains or hit the links in the golf capital of the West. Discover the rich culture of the Indigenous peoples who first settled the Valley, and venture to the leafy respite of Oak Creek Canyon to picnic between trout-filled ponds and towering red-rock monoliths
- The top spots for outdoor adventures, from rock climbing and hiking along hidden mountain trails to sunset hot air ballooning and exhilarating desert Jeep tours
- Expert advice from Phoenix local Lilia Menconi on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, with special focus on the best resorts in the area
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background on the culture, environment, wildlife, and history
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
- On Sale
- Aug 8, 2023
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Moon Travel