Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
This is Cancer
Everything You Need to Know, from the Waiting Room to the Bedroom
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 18, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Including such useful snippets as:
- There is no limit to what you will put yourself through when told it might save your life.
- Stay away from the Internet. And don’t let anyone tell you “what they looked up” about your diagnosis.
- You’ll be surrounded by people but you’ll feel lonely, and alone, sometimes.
- Lexapro is Tylenol for the soul.
- If you don’t like your doctor(s), find new ones. You will feel somewhat at the mercy of them, like they hold the key to your mortality, but in fact more than one doctor can potentially save you and some are nice and some are mean.
Whether you or your loved ones want a primer full of useful information in an easy to reference format or a friendly and comforting read, the honest, grave, and mordantly funny stories and tips from young survivors will bring you the real intel and advice that you need most during this tremendously difficult time.
- On Sale
- Oct 18, 2016
- Page Count
- 336 pages
- Seal Press