By Kennedy Ryan
Read by Wesleigh Siobhan
Read by Jakobi Diem
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 15, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Their love was supposed to last forever. But when life delivered blow after devastating blow, Yasmen and Josiah Wade found that love alone couldn’t solve or save everything.
It couldn’t save their marriage.
Yasmen wasn’t prepared for how her life fell apart, but she’s is finally starting to find joy again. She and Josiah have found a new rhythm, co-parenting their two kids and running a thriving business together. Yet like magnets, they’re always drawn back to each other, and now they’re beginning to wonder if they’re truly ready to let go of everything they once had.
Soon, one stolen kiss leads to another…and then more. It's hot. It's illicit. It's all good—until old wounds reopen. Is it too late for them to find forever? Or could they even be better, the second time around?
Award-winning and bestselling "powerhouse" author Kennedy Ryan is at her absolute best in this compelling, scorching novel about hope and healing, and what it truly means to love for a lifetime (USA Today).
- “Real. Raw. Magnificent!”—Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- “Kennedy Ryan pours her whole soul into everything she writes, and it makes for books that are heart-searing, sensual, and life affirming. We are lucky to be living in a world where she writes.”—EMILY HENRY, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- “Breathtaking, gut-wrenching, viscerally romantic. I want to curl up and live in this book.”—Talia Hibbert, New York Times bestselling author
- “A knockout.”—Publishers Weekly, starred review
- “A gorgeously poignant story of healing, family, and love. Kennedy Ryan is a true artist.”—Helen Hoang, New York Times bestselling author
- "Every time Kennedy Ryan sits down to write a book, she is hunting big game from page one."—Sarah MacLean, New York Times bestselling author
- "Kennedy Ryan is one of the finest romance writers of our age."—Entertainment Weekly
- “Every time I think Kennedy Ryan can’t possibly raise the bar any further, she proves me wrong in the most delightful way possible."—Katee Robert, New York Times bestselling author of Neon Gods
- “Few authors can write romance like Kennedy Ryan. Queen Move is a dazzling second-chance romance that is real, sexy, and will have even the most skeptical believing in soulmates.”—JL Armentrout, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
- "Ryan is a powerhouse of a writer."—USA Today
- "BEFORE I LET GO is the kind of beautiful, heart-felt love story that stays with you. The only thing that rivals Kennedy Ryan's stunning prose is Yasmen's journey itself--raw and moving and relatable. This book is a must read!"—Lexi Ryan, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
- “Kennedy Ryan has written the type of romance you want to slowly savor, yet can’t help but devour. Every page is perfection."—Farrah Rochon, USA Today Bestselling author of The Hookup Plan
- "Fans of Colleen Hoover will love this beautiful, unforgettable, oh-so-real second-chance romance whose characters will stay in your heart long after reading. Kennedy Ryan is a brilliant storyteller who can make you cry one moment and snort-laugh the next.”—Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author
- "SPECTACULAR! Kennedy is doing something no one else in romance is doing right now. If you love angst with the most satisfying payoff, Before I Let Go is for you."—Christina Lauren, New York Times bestselling author
- "Kennedy Ryan writes modern romance with such emotion and beauty. Her stories are guaranteed to break your heart and then they heal it, each and every time."—Kylie Scott, New York Times bestselling author
- "Kennedy writes these gripping, touching, romantic, transporting books every single time."—Denise Williams, Author of How to Fail At Flirting
- On Sale
- Nov 15, 2022
- Hachette Audio