Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
How to Use Limited Liability Companies and Limited Partnerships
Getting the Most Out of Your Legal Structure
Read by Garrett Sutton, Esq.
Formats and Prices
Format:Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around January 24, 2017. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
How to Use Limited Liability Companies and Limited Partnerships clearly explains the key asset protection strategies available to entrepreneurs and real estate investors using the right entities. This fourth edition of Garrett Sutton’s bestselling book has been completely updated to reflect important changes affecting Limited Liability Companies.
Asset protection is a dynamic area of the law and this new edition sets forth the strongest and most useful tactics for protecting business, real estate, intellectual property and paper assets. As well, the importance of following the formalities to avoid a sudden loss of protection is lucidly set forth for the listener’s great benefit.
Listeners will learn how to:
- Select the right entity for your specific use.
- Follow the rules to keep your assets protected.
- Easily manage and operate an LLC or an LP.
- Strategically use entities to hold real estate and other assets.
- This book can help you be rich. It is a must-read for those wanting to protect their wealth.—Robert Kiyosaki, author of the international bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad
- On Sale
- Jan 24, 2017
- Hachette Audio