Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
It's Probably Nothing
The Stress-Less Guide to Dealing with Health Anxiety, Wellness Fads, and Overhyped Headlines
By Casey Gueren
Foreword by Jennifer Gunter, MD
Formats and Prices
- ebook $2.99 $3.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $24.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 5, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Surrounded by “health hacks” and clickbait headlines, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and underprepared when it comes to taking care of your health. But despite what the wellness industry told you, you don’t need another cleanse, detox, or supplement—you need a crash course in separating hype from health.
In It's Probably Nothing you’ll find a health journalist’s tools and tips to. . .
- Fine-tune your B.S. detector and spot the wellness industry’s sneaky tricks
- Get answers to your health questions without spiraling down search holes
- Manage health stress and learn to listen to your body (just enough)
- Decode the latest overhyped health headlines
- Find compassionate, evidence-based care that works for you
- And so much more
- On Sale
- Oct 5, 2021
- Page Count
- 224 pages
- Running Press