Illustrated by Carolina Búzio
By Amy Pixton
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $5.99 $8.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 13, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Books babies can really sink their teeth into!
What’s a word that rhymes with tree? KNEE!
How about a rhyme for cat? Yes, a HAT!
Do you know what rhymes with pie? A FLY in the SKY!
Have fun with rhyming in a book that’s INDESTRUCTIBLE!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into storytime. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
- On Sale
- Apr 13, 2021
- Page Count
- 12 pages
- Workman Publishing Company