Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Eat This Book
Knowledge to Feed Your Appetite and Inspire Your Next Meal
Formats and Prices
- ebook $12.99 $16.99 CAD
- Diary $14.95 $19.99 CAD
- Hardcover $23.00 $29.00 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 23, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Eat This Book is part celebration, part education, packed with bite-size nuggets of knowledge about unique farmers’ market finds, kitchen pantry staples, and fascinating global ingredients. You’ll gain a new appreciation for seemingly familiar foods, and learn the backstory of some that have always seemed a bit more mysterious. Whether you’re a novice cook or completely food obsessed, there’s plenty here to feed your curiosity.
"This book is amazing! I've been working with these ingredients for over 40 years and yet I've learned so, so much from Stacy's educational and unique depictions. She's an incredible artist, a great cook, and I just adore her!"
—Susan Feniger, James Beard award-winning chef, restaurateur, author and TV personality
- "This exuberantly joyful illustrated encyclopedia of ingredients is irresistible and will entertain cooks from 3-103! It's a fresh and fun way to tackle the serious subjects of food history, science, and nutrition."—Evan Kleiman, James Beard award-winning host of Good Food on KCRW
- "Stacy's food drawings say 'Hey, Let's have some fun and learn something!' She's thorough and thoughtful without being studious or pedantic. I think my kids and I could both have fun and learn something from this book."—Peter Meehan, Food Editor of the Los Angeles Times and cofounder of Lucky Peach
- "Want to know more about your favorite foods? The brilliant Stacy Michelson serves up page after page of entertaining details about the most popular eats and ingredients around. Pickles, pasta, herbs, olives, avocados, matcha, and mezcal? It's all in there, a grocery cart full of fun and factoids."—Kerry Diamond, founder of Cherry Bombe
- "Stacy Michelson has created a most thrilling graphic food reference book. Whether you page through or peruse, you'll glean fascinating and handy bits of information to make you feel instantly smarter and better in the kitchen."—Andrea Nguyen, James Beard award-winning author of The Pho Cookbook and Vietnamese Food Any Day
- On Sale
- Mar 23, 2021
- Page Count
- 178 pages
- Running Press