Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
First Love, Take Two
By Sajni Patel
Formats and Prices
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 21, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Preeti never quite got over Daniel Thompson. Super-hot, plenty of swagger, amazing cook—the guy is practically perfect. And if it weren't for their families, there might have been a happily ever after. But it's hard to keep her sanity and libido in check when the man of her dreams is sleeping mere feet away. Can Preeti and Daniel find a way to stand up and fight for each other one last time . . . before they lose their second chance?
- "Liya and Jay are a couple I've been waiting forever to meet in a romance novel. The Trouble with Hating You has delicious banter, deep wounds, heartwarming friendships, and a path to love that often feels impossibly hard, and the payoff is satisfying enough to give you a book hangover the size of Texas."—Sonali Dev, USA Today bestselling author
- "With witty banter and fascinating characters, Sajni Patel takes the classic enemies-to-lovers trope to a deliciously charming level. I loved everything about this book."—Farrah Rochon, USA Today bestselling author
- "This is a crowd pleaser.”—Publishers Weekly
- "The enemies-to-lovers arc is classic, but the cultural specificity [Sajni] Patel brings makes this rom-com feel fun and fresh."—Publishers Weekly, on The Trouble with Hating You
- "Sajni Patel bursts onto the scene with a debut that will make you laugh!"—Jenny Holiday, USA Today bestselling author
- "The Trouble with Hating You was everything I needed --witty banter, explosive chemistry, and a hard won HEA that still has me smiling long after reading the last page. I can't wait for Sajni's next book!"—A.J. Pine, USA Today bestselling author
- "An enjoyable debut! The chemistry between Liya and Jay is off the charts. You'll be rooting for these two from their first meeting!"—Farah Heron
- "Patel's vivid comedy of conflict and love within an upscale, urban Indian American enclave features endearing protagonists..."—Booklist, on The Trouble with Hating You
- " . . . a rewarding romance set in an intriguing world that combines proper second-generation Indian Americans with a Texan swagger."—Shelf Awareness, on The Trouble with Hating You
- On Sale
- Sep 21, 2021
- Page Count
- 384 pages