Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre
Formats and Prices
- ebook $13.99 $17.99 CAD
- Hardcover $28.00 $35.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around January 10, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
After an Allied victory that didn’t come nearly soon enough, Alix moves to Paris, ready to immerse herself in a new position as director of publicity for the yet-to-be-launched House of Dior. In the glamorous halls of the French fashion house, she can nearly forget everything she lost and the dangerous secret she carries. But when a figure from the war reappears and threatens to destroy her future, Alix realizes that only she can right the wrongs of the past …and finally find justice.
- “The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre braids espionage, fashion, and a broken-but-unbowed heroine together into one fascinating tale. Natasha Lester weaves a triple-stranded delight!"—Kate Quinn, New York Times bestselling author of The Diamond Eye
“Natasha Lester has done it again with this sumptuously written page-turner! Alix St. Pierre is everything that makes an admirable heroine – independent, plucky, and clever as the story spans from the fashionable world of Dior in Paris to the fascinating intrigue of international espionage in neutral Switzerland. The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre is a captivating novel that readers will absolutely adore.”—Madeline Martin, New York Times bestselling author of The Last Bookshop in London
- “As exquisite as the gowns she brings to life for the reader, Natasha Lester’s The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre is a must-read for historical fiction lovers. Lester effortlessly interweaves the fascinating and sumptuous world of Parisian post-war fashion against the intrigue and danger of espionage during World War II, creating an unforgettable story helmed by a remarkable, courageous heroine. A stunning, page-turning read!"—Chanel Cleeton, New York Times bestselling author
“A remarkable novel… [that] is both daring and compelling. Lester weaves a spellbinding portrait of a woman who knows how to survive—and how to win. … The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre[is]a wonderfully human and utterly gripping work of historical fiction.”—Bookpage
- "Natasha Lester has expertly woven a brilliant heroine who is as brave in the fashion world as she is spying on the enemy. From page one, I was completely captivated by her daring and enamored with the glamour of Paris fashion. Unputdownable!”—Eliza Knight, USA Today bestselling author of The Mayfair Bookshop
- “Natasha Lester weaves an intricate plot of espionage and revenge around fascinating true facts about the war and its aftermath. A thrilling read.”—Ruth Druart, author of While Paris Slept
- “Natasha Lester has written a rich tapestry of a book.”—The New York Journal of Books
- “An enthralling page turner! Luxuriant and opulent, just like Dior’s glorious gowns.”—Tania Blanchard, author of The Girl from Munich
- “Sparkling and complex, like vintage champagne. In The Three Lives of Alix St Pierre, Natasha Lester gives us a brilliant, fascinating and multi-layered heroine whose dangerous past as a spy in World War II comes to threaten her future in glamorous post-war Paris. Lester’s masterful storytelling held me enthralled from the first page!”—Christine Wells, author of Sisters of the Resistance
- “Lester weaves a heartbreaking, propulsive narrative of calculated risks, impossible choices and the faint, stubborn hope of redemption and love.” —Shelf Awareness
- On Sale
- Jan 10, 2023
- Page Count
- 496 pages