" If you are craving eye-opening truths and the deep things of God, this book is for you!"
- Sharon Hodde Miller, author of Free of Me: Why Life Is Better When It's Not about You
"Melissa somehow manages to put into words the restless longing and discontentment we all feel swirling beneath the surface of our daily lives. She shines a light on the darkest corners of my soul and instead of being ashamed, I am comforted in the knowledge I don’t have to measure up because Jesus is enough for the both of us...I laughed out loud, had tears in my eyes and a few rounds of chills. More please!"
- JJ Heller, Singer/Songwriter
"Melissa is an old soul with a rich understanding of how to invite Jesus into our every day. Her youthful passion and intellect reminds us that the Kingdom of God is always near...May this book shape your life the way it did mine."
- Rebekah Lyons, Author, You are Free and Freefall to Fly
"This book is an insightful and tender invitation from a fresh voice, calling each of us to rediscover God's goodness and power at work in every area of our lives—here and now."
- Jo Saxton, Speaker, Author, Co-Host of Lead Stories Podcast
"Practical and inspiring, the reader is both challenged and offered helpful perspective to live and enjoy God’s presence and Kingdom in the everyday here and now."
- Vivian Mabuni, speaker and author of Open Hands, Willing Heart and Warrior in Pink
"With prose that’s theologically robust and winsome at the same time, she’s put those gifts to good use in this book, digging deep into the good, good news that God’s Kingdom is coming and is here."
- Andrew Peterson, singer, songwriter, and author of Adorning the Dark and the Wingfeather Saga
"In Kingdom Come, Melissa Zaldivar is a straightforward witness of God’s goodness, kind
presence, and loving interaction. She articulates our common ache and the Christ who
heals us with the heart of an experienced teacher and the voice of a friend."
- Amber C. Haines, Author of Wild in the Hollow, On Chasing God and Finding the Broken Way Home