Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $20.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 4, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Let’s face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28 percent of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
- Break free from email addiction and the “inbox zero” obsession
- Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
- Process your inbox based on what (and who) really matters to you
- Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
- Set boundaries and say “no” to time-wasting distractions
- Plan your day around meaningful work — not busywork
- On Sale
- Oct 4, 2016
- Page Count
- 240 pages